Recommendation Letter



Letter of Recommendation

Belitung st 8 | 022 4235154 | info@sman3bdg.sch.id

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Saturday, 24 October 2020

 

Dear , Rochester Institute of Technology Committee

 

It is my great pleasure to strongly recommend Aulia Dewi for a scholarship at Animation Departement Rochester Institute of Technology teams. I got to know Aulia Dewi as her Head Principal at 3 Senior High School Bandung. Aulia Dewi also a member of art club which I am the controller, during her sophomore, junior, and senior year.

 

As the head principal usually I always busy, but Aulia Dewi caught my attention. Aulia Dewi impressed me greatly with her creativity and determination at art. Every month she always bring a new trophy. She show me the new point of view to appreciate Art. She showed great interest in animation and her passion for any kind of art is evident.

 

She has won several awards for animation and will also be applying for scholarships in Rochester Institute of Technology when she applies to college next year.  Aulia is preparing an essay and short animation film for scholarship, she is preparing it with grat ambition and creativity. She plans to major in Animation. It is her hopes and dream to bring digital art to the next level.

 

It’s not just her skills in animation that impress me, however. Aulia always come up with fresh idea, she is a bubbly person and people easily happy when work with her. Positivity energy always surround her everytime.

 

There is no doubt in my mind that Aulia will succeed in whatever the path she chooses to take. She was one of my most creative and motivated students who never succumbed to the pressure of school work and external commitments.

 

I highly recommend you accept Aulia Dewi for Rochester Institute of Technology. I am confident she will make an excellent adittion to your university’s community. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions regarding her character or past academic work.

 

Sincerely,







Alya Nadhira Surya

Head Principal

3 Senior High School, Bandung.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nicos Weg

Proboscis Monkey

My Goal My Ambition