My Goal My Ambition




My Goal My Ambition

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is your dream?
What you can do?
What you wanna do?
What is your life goals?
What you going to be when you grew up?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

            A Goal Without A Plan Is Just A wish, Robert Herjavec say. Ever since I was an elementary student, I like to dream big things. Sometimes I wish to be a witch or magician and sometimes I wish to be a Doctor.  Well, back then I became a little Doctor. At that time, I always have big faith in all my dreams, I have a big ambition to achieve that. My confidence always increases and I thought I became overconfident then as you can expect when you can’t achieve your goals, you’ll always gonna blame yourself. That thing happen when I was in elementary school, I didn’t get the goals when I facing the national exam. Since then, somehow I became insecure to have big goals.

    
                I started gain my confidence again when I was 7th grade. How funny that because I felt that I deserve a better place to study than my junior school back then. I was so graceful because of that I start to show people that I was the best at that place by persue my goals to be the first at academic, my ambition was so on fire I study and understand so easy back then. To achive my goal I was practiced everyday, I analyze many question from the easy one till the hard one, and I become close to god naturally. I believe that if I just study and far from my religion and god than I won't have my goals becoming true. And yup I think I achieve that and sucseed for my goal to becoming one of student at 3 senior high school through national exams. 


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What is My Goal for My Future?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
L O A D I N G  49 %

       Now I am a student of the most favourite shs in Bandung in my opinion. When I was 10th grade I think this is the time to reward my past self that have been studied a lot. But, now I think that is a wrong step and I get too much comfort back then.

       It was all new world for me when I step to this page of my life. Back then I didn't have interest at organization. I think that just a way to waste your time. But, my mother push me out of my comfort zone, and I start to think a different point of view of organization. I have a new goals, first to build a networking, to have many new experiences,to learn a new things that I hope I can have a softskill and can open my eyes to see another part of life. My ambition grew up, I join the selection with fun and I learn many thing through it. I felt how to make an amazing event, a meaningful event, and how lucky I am that I could be big six candidate for student council chairman.


                 One of my big thought that I don't even realize that I postpone to think about it. What is that? The answer was what am I gonna do for the next page of my life? My self say that I must enter state university, I don't want my parents gave me a sad and dissapoint look. What am I gonna be? and I start think again.

                  Desire and Goals consistently adjacent to us, start when we are still children in kindergarten that perhaps one of us have princess or witch as their fantasy and objective. As I grew up a long time by years my fantasy have changed perhaps due to my new aspiration and that time I understand that sometime I will live by my self beginning the new life, and locate my own way to the end. 

                   At the point when I was middle school I need to be researcher If I will be lucky and be allowed to understand my aspiration as a researcher I wish to resemble Physician McClintock. She discovered one thing that helped the contrary researchers work out the factor about hereditary qualities that didn't just help her time however also the more drawn out term time that arrived after her. I wish to be a researcher that may leave an inheritance not just inside the clinical subject however moreover inside the lives of every specific individual. I wish to do an investigation with respect to the cause of life all together that I can give people one other idea on the spot they arrived from.

                
                  Next? I think you can guess it, its changed. Now, I start thinking about think more serious being an architect, ever since I was young I have admired intricate buildings and structures. I have always appreciated a nice, well thought out home because I do believe home is where the heart is. I have done lots of research on architecture, and what it takes to become an architect. I am naturally drawn to this career because it requires lots of creativity and an eye for design. Being an architect also allows you to interact with people, which is important to me because I am a social person. It also is a steady job and brings in a good salary. If someday will come I want to continue my college to Deutschland of course with scholarship.

                  Through research, I have learned what exactly architects do before starting projects, and while working on projects. A usual day for an architect usually consists in two settings: the office, or sometimes the construction site where their idea is put to life. Usually in the office, they are meeting with clients, preparing project specifications, and completing requirements and objectives for upcoming projects. They also have to know how to manage construction contracts and create scaled drawings by hand however, preparing drawings by computer design technology is more common these days with new advanced, efficient computer programs. The typical day in the office for an architect sounds nothing but ideal for.


                   I have a lot of hesitation about my goal. But what I can do right now is work hard to achieve it. Maybe next year or maybe tomorrow my life goal will change. I just need to do what the best thing I can do right? Who knows what will happens just do it right and believe your God, remember God always have the best way and plan to lead us to the right things.


......................................................................................................................................................................

t h a n k  y o u


                  

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nicos Weg

Proboscis Monkey