An Adventurous Trip In Bali


On my school holiday, my family decided to spent our Christmas in Bali. Sunday morning we started the journey, we went to Bali with our car. Our car is full of many things and my mom got a bunch of food for our lunch in the rest area. We through a long long way by passing the toll. In a day we arrived at Probolinggo and decided to rest at motel for a night. In Sunday morning we start again our journey and arrived at Ketapang Ferry Port. It just take around 45 minutes to get in Bali island.
First our destination is to Ubud. I like the weather so much, it was hot but at the same time wind blow with the fresh air. In walked around Ubud with my sister to see if there was any motorcycle rent, and sadly i didn't find it. We just enjoy our time saw the sunset beautifully at the villa, and it didn't feel cold when night came so I decided to swimming and at the swimming pool i only saw foreign people, i got afraid because i didn't see any local people except my self. So after my skin got wrinkles as fast as I could I ran in to our room. When I took a bath I used the shampoo from the villas i thought it was like the normal one, but when i used it, it was different because the smells like a herbal and relaxing one and I loved it. In the morning before we go, me and my sister took a breakfast i got a fried rice with a pineapple salad and my sister got American pancake style, I think a fried rice near my house tasted better.
We jump in to the car and went to Desa Adat Panglipuran, it was so hot plus i worn a long batik skirt that have 3 layers. It was so beautiful village, what I saw first is a cooking competition I guess or a community service I didn't know for sure, but what I saw is people cooked their food with many spices and so fast, but the unique was more man cook than women. We walk around the village and every house must be had a little sesajen in front of their houses and also had a pure for their religion activity. The houses arranged uphill until at the top there was a big pure that we couldn't enter, but I could took a photo at the gapura. The scenery at the top was amazing and made my jaw dropped. We have an opportunity to went in the local houses and by some beautiful little things. We enjoy some street food in there too and saw a local dance contest, they present a traditional dance beautifully.
 After that we went to a Kanto Lampo Waterfall, the ticket cost 25000 rupiah at the board but we got a local price only 15000 rupiah. But we felt upset because the waterfall was not as beautiful as we expected, it had a dirty water and there was not any local tourist but the foreign tourist was so many like sugar surrounded by ants. My parents doesn't want to go down, me and my sister just sit and enjoy the things, it was not about 5 minutes we decided to went out. It was so bad experience and we just decided to went to the city, central of Denpasar. There was so many a local restaurant but my father afraid we will ate the haram food like pig,so we went to a mall and at the end we ate at kfc, after that we bought some meat pizza. The sun started went down and we decided to just got rest at Seminyak to rest our body for the next day. It was a beautiful villa i had seen. There were a lot of stalls that sells crafts there so I bought a bohemian outer and five key chain. Then we went into the place with the ticket we have bought. The place was very beautiful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nicos Weg

Proboscis Monkey

My Goal My Ambition